Premium Tongariro Crossing Guided Group Walk
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: National Park Village, NZ
- Product code: GWPREMTAC
- REFUNDS AVAILABLE* Reschedule for up to 12 months *Subject to Terms and Conditions
- Transport Between the start and end of the walk and the Adrift Tongariro base
- Winter equipment included Crampons, ice axe and helmet if needed
- $40 clothing and footwear hire allowance
- Lunch An optional extra to be added at booking
- Return accommodation transfers An optional extra to be added at booking
- Summer 26 September - 31 March 8:00am - 5:30pm
- Winter 1 April - 25 September 7:00am - 5:30pm
Tour starts and finishes at the Adrift Tongariro Base 53 Carroll St, National Park Village.
Terms and Conditions
This is a Tongariro Alpine guided tour. We do not guarantee reaching the Ketatahi end. Safety regarding, weather, avalanche, ice and hypothermia are taken into consideration when securing our exact route for the day. We take all individual and group bookings. If you are travelling alone please book as we generally always meet minimum numbers, especially on good weather days.
See our website for detailed information on tour times, what's included, fitness and gear requirements and cancellations and refunds.
For full terms and conditions click here