Half Day Tongariro Alpine Guided Group Walk
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: National Park, NZ
- Product code: GWVEHD
- REFUNDS AVAILABLE* Reschedule for up to 12 months *Subject to Terms and Conditions
- Transport Between the start and end of the walk and the Adrift Tongariro base
- Winter equipment included Crampons, ice axe and helmet if needed
- $40 clothing and footwear hire allowance.
- Return accommodation transfers An optional extra to be added at booking
Whilst on this tour and in reaching Soda Springs, you can decide to upgrade to a full day tour at an additional cost (difference between full day and half day tour cost). You must have the fitness and lunch and adequate water, to upgrade.
- Summer 26 September - 31 March 8:00am - 12:30pm
- Winter 1 April - 25 September 7:00am - 12:30pm
Tour starts and finishes at the Adrift Tongariro Base 53 Carroll St, National Park Village.
Terms and Conditions
Safety regarding, weather, avalanche, ice and hypothermia are taken into consideration when securing our exact route for the day. We take all individual and group bookings. If you are travelling alone please book as we generally always meet minimum numbers, especially on good weather days.
See our website for detailed information on tour times, what's included, fitness and gear requirements and cancellations and refunds.
For full terms and conditions click here