3 Day Northern Circuit Guided Trek
- Duration: 72 Hours (approx.)
- Location: National Park Village, NZ
- Product code: GW3DNC
- REFUNDS AVAILABLE* Reschedule for up to 12 months *Subject to Terms and Conditions
- Transport Between the start and end of the walk and the Adrift Tongariro base
- Winter equipment included Crampons, ice axe and helmet if needed
- All meals, nourishments and basic needs
- All cooking and camping equipment
- Department of Conservation camping passes
- Additional boot and clothing hire An optional extra
- Return accommodation transfers An optional extra to be added at booking
- Summer 26 September - 31 March 8:00am - 5:30pm
- Winter 1 April - 25 September 7:00am - 5:30pm
Tour starts and finishes at the Adrift Tongariro Base 53 Carroll St, National Park Village.
Terms and Conditions
Safety regarding, weather, avalanche, ice and hypothermia are taken into consideration when securing our exact route for the day. A minimum of two people are required to offer this tour.
See our website for detailed information on tour times, what's included, fitness and gear requirements and cancellations and refunds.
For full terms and conditions click here