3 Day Whanganui River Guided Canoe Group Tour (Whakahoro to Pipiriki)
- Duration: 72 Hours (approx.)
- Location: National Park Village, NZ
- Product code: GC3DWR
- REFUNDS AVAILABLE* Reschedule for up to 12 months *Subject to Terms and Conditions
- Transport Between the start and end of the walk and the Adrift Tongariro base
- All canoe equipment. Canoe, dry barrels for your gear, PFD’s, paddles.
- Department of Conservation camping passes
- All meals, nourishments and basic needs
- All cooking and camping equipment
- Clothing and gear hire An optional extra to be added at booking
- Return accommodation transfers
- Summer 1 October – 31 May Meet 9:00am. Return 5.00pm
Tour starts and finishes at the Adrift Tongariro Base 53 Carroll St, National Park Village.
Terms and Conditions
Safety regarding weather, river levels and conditions are taken into consideration when allowing clients to participate in this tour. A minimum of two people are required to offer this tour.
See our website for detailed information on tour times, what's included, fitness and gear requirements and cancellations and refunds.
For full terms and conditions click here