Private Sunrise Tongariro Crossing Guided Walk
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: National Park Village, NZ
- Product code: GWEXSUNTAC
- REFUNDS AVAILABLE* Reschedule for up to 12 months *Subject to Terms and Conditions
- Private Guide/s
- Transport Between the start and end of the walk and the Adrift Tongariro base
- All additional boot and clothing hire
- Meals A sustenance pack is available as an optional extra to be added at booking
- Private return accommodation transfers
- Summer 1 October – 31 May Departure times vary daily and will be advised in accordance with the changing sunrise times but are 4.5 hours prior to sunrise and vary between 1:30am - 3:00a,
Tour starts and finishes at the Adrift Tongariro Base 53 Carroll St, National Park Village.
Terms and Conditions
This is a Tongariro Alpine guided tour. We do not guarantee reaching the Ketatahi end. Safety regarding, weather, avalanche, ice and hypothermia are taken into consideration when securing our exact route for the day. A minimum of two people are required to offer this private tour.
In the event that Adrift consider the weather to be of such a nature to expose the group to undue risk then Adrift will defer the tour to a day tour. PLEASE ALLOW FOR THIS IN YOUR ITINERARY. If a day tour does not proceed and an alternative tour is not viable then a refund of the tour cost will be give, booking fee is non refundable. If Adrift Tongariro defer a sunrise tour to a day tour the difference in the cost of these two tours will be refunded.
See our website for detailed information on tour times, what's included, fitness and gear requirements and cancellations and refunds.
For full terms and conditions click here