Basic Tongariro Crossing Guided Group Walk
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: National Park Village, NZ
- Product code: GWBASICTAC
- NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE Reschedule for up to 12 months *See Terms and Conditions
- Transport Between the start and end of the walk and the Adrift Tongariro base
- Winter equipment included Crampons, ice axe and helmet if needed
- Lunch An optional extra to be added at booking
- Additional boot and clothing hire An optional extra
- Return accommodation transfers Consider our Premium Group Tour option instead
- Summer 26 September - 31 March 8:00am - 5:30pm
- Winter 1 April - 25 September 7:00am - 5:30pm
Tour starts and finishes at the Adrift Tongariro Base 53 Carroll St, National Park Village.
Terms and Conditions
This is a Tongariro Alpine guided tour. We do not guarantee reaching the Ketatahi end. Safety regarding, weather, avalanche, ice and hypothermia are taken into consideration when securing our exact route for the day. We take all individual and group bookings. If you are travelling alone please book as we generally always meet minimum numbers, especially on good weather days.
The Tongariro Crossing BASIC tour option is greatly discounted off our PREMIUM product offer. We are happy to offer free postponement if trips cannot be completed for any reason, but not a refund. Postponement will not be offered if the client is late or does not show up for their scheduled tour. Please see our Tongariro Crossing PREMIUM tour if you require a refundable tour option.
If you wish to upgrade from a BASIC tour to our PREMIUM product this must be done outside our 14 day cancellation policy.
See our website for detailed information on tour times, what's included, fitness and gear requirements and cancellations and refunds.
For full terms and conditions click here