Private Mt Ruapehu Summit Plateau Guided hike
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: National Park Village, NZ
- Product code: GWEXRCL
- REFUNDS AVAILABLE* Reschedule for up to 12 months *Subject to Terms and Conditions
- Private Guide/s
- Transport Between the start and end of the walk and the Adrift Tongariro base
- Winter equipment included Crampons, ice axe and helmet if needed
- All additional boot and clothing hire
- Lunch An optional extra to be added at booking
- Private return accommodation transfers An optional extra to be added at booking
- Summer 26 September - 31 March 8:00am - 5:30pm
- Winter 1 April - 25 September 7:00am - 5:30pm
Tour starts and finishes at the Adrift Tongariro Base 53 Carroll St, National Park Village.
Terms and Conditions
Please note this is not a track and is less stable walking than on the Tongariro Alpine Crossing. The terrain is uneven and steep in places. Safety regarding, weather, avalanche, ice and hypothermia are taken into consideration when securing our exact route for the day. A minimum of two people are required to offer this private tour.
See our website for detailed information on tour times, what's included, fitness and gear requirements and cancellations and refunds.
For full terms and conditions click here