STAY AND PLAY - TONGARIRO ALPINE CROSSING Save 50% off second night accommodation at Alpine Chalets
- Varighed: 2 Dage (Ca.)
- Sted: National Park Village, NZ
- Produkt kode: SPEC ACCOM+TOUR+TAC
Save 50% off second night accommodation at Alpine Chalets when booking a full day Tongariro Alpine Crossing guided walk with Adrift Tongariro. All year, summer and winter conditions. PLUS 1/2 price tour for 4th family member.
Package IncludesGuide/s, transport between the Adrift Tongariro base and the activity, all mountain equipment including helmet, crampons and ice axes if required for winter conditions. Two nights twin share accommodation at Alpine Chalets includes 50% off the second night. Offer valid until 1 November 2021.
Tongariro Alpine Crossing Guided WalkThis 19km trek is New Zealand’s best day one-day walk. The track leads up to the saddle between Mt. Ngauruhoe and Mt. Tongariro. The landscape on Tongariro is peppered with different coloured and shaped craters that have been active at different periods, scoured volcanic rocks, mountain springs and brightly coloured emerald lakes.
Summer offers a majestic landscape of recent resultant volcanic activity. There is a vast array of colours and textures created from Sulphur, Aluminium, Silica, and many other mineral deposits released from within the Earth’s Crust. In summer this track can get crowded and where possible, we take our clients away from the masses while making sure that the popular sights are still experienced.
For more details about our Tongariro Alpine Crossing Guided Walk please click here.
Alpine Chalet Accommodation 2 Nights
The Alpine Chalets offer a comfortable and affordable stay with outstanding panoramic views of the Tongariro National Park.
The Alpine Chalets are located amongst mature native trees and established gardens. There are 12 fully self-contained, warm, and comfortable units that face the Tongariro National Park. Each unit has a kitchen and ensuite bathroom for your convenience. All have spectacular views of Mt Ngaruahoe (Mt Doom), Mt Tongariro and Mt Ruapehu.
Come stay with us if you are searching for a ski lodge, motel, or accommodation that is close to the adventure that National Park has to offer.
- The standard units each have a queen and three adult-sized single bunk beds.
- Each unit has a kitchenette and ensuite bathroom for your convenience.
- The kitchenette is fully equipped with a microwave, fridge, cooking utensils, cups, plates, toaster, and jug.
- The rooms are independently fully air-conditioned for summer and heated for winter.
- Each room has a flat-screen television.
- A dedicated off-street parking space is assigned to each room.
- Free WiFi
- Courtyard with outdoor furniture and bbq facilities
- Drying room with lockable racks
- Ski/board waxing room
- Off-street parking
- Secure oversized gear/equipment storage available